The holiday crafts I’m loving this week.
Simple enough for kids to play along, beautiful enough to unabashedly put on display, and accessible enough to make with things you already have at home (for the most part).
- Holiday Origami Decorations via Mini Eco
- Paper Hearts via Morning Creativity
- Recycled Boxes Christmas Village via Paging SuperMom
- Easy Snowman Craft via Premeditated Leftovers
- Beaded Candy Cane via A Girl and a Glue Gun
Have fun crafting and discovering some great crafty blogs!